Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Prayer From Scriptures: For Strength To Carry Out Task

 


Can I take a moment to be transparent with you? Sometimes the tasks that God has put in my hand are difficult. I have days where I wake up motivated and purposed to do the tasks. In contrast, I also have days where I'm not motivated at all. Those are the days like today that I have to press my way through. I know I'm not the only person that experiences this because many authors in the Bible wrote about their lack of strength. Today the Holy Spirit reminded me to pray the scriptures when I'm weak because in my weakness God makes me strong. As I begin to write the prayer the Holy Spirit was giving me verse after verse to pray. I didn't have to look them up as I had planned. God is Awesome!!!! He is always with us. I would like to share the prayer that God gave me with you for your times when you feel weak. 

Lord my desire is to please you with my body, my speech, my character and my deeds.
Everyday I open my eyes, my first thought is the tasks you have given me,
 but Lord sometimes my motivation is lacking and I feel defeated. 
I know this is a trick of the Enemy, You said that Your Grace is Sufficient for me 
and Your Strength is made perfect in my weakness. Therefore when I'm 
weak then I am strong. Lord you are my Strength and my Shield. 
My heart will trust in you because I know that you are my help. 
Therefore I will rejoice and not be downcast. 
I will give thanks unto you God for you are the Strength of your
people and a stronghold of Salvation for your anointed. 
Lord you predestined me with all the pages of my life written before I was born. 
You ordained my life before I ever took one breath. 
You called me to serve you with all my love, heart, soul, mind, and Strength. 
This Lord is your first commandment.
God therefore I know that if I obey this you will be my Strength and help in the time of need. 
You Lord alone have declared me the righteousness of God through my faith in you. 
There is no distinction, God you have no respect of persons but you love us all. 
For I am your workmanship God, created in Christ Jesus unto
good works which you have ordained that I should walk in them.
God you have loved me with an Everlasting Love and drawn me with loving devotion. 
Therefore God I will stand in your strength.
The Joy from you will be my Strength. I am able to do all things 
through your son Jesus Christ and I know if you are for me, 
nothing and no one can be against me. 
For nothing can separate me from the Love of Christ. 
No trouble, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, danger or weapon can take your love from me. 
God I am your daughter and you are my God. 
I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in me will bring it to completion. 
Lord, I will rest in you, knowing that you are always with me. 
Whether I feel strong or weak. 
Thank you Lord for your calling on my life.
I will fulfill my destiny in your son Jesus name through the work of the Holy Spirit.
Amen. 


Scriptures Used in This Prayer


Hosea 1:10, Philippians 1:6, 4:13, Romans 3:22, Ephesians 2:10, Nehemiah 8:10, Jeremiah 31:3, Mark 12:30, Romans 8: 30-35, 2Corinthians  12:9-10, Psalms 139:16 and Psalms 28:7-8
On your study time you can read these scriptures to strengthen your prayer life. You will be able to see the strength God gave to his people in the Bible.
Leave a comment if this prayer helps you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Did It Become Cool To Worship The Devil

 I've been noticing a rise in the "I'm with satan" culture. Many music artists are making videos dressed in satan garb. Ma...