Wednesday, December 26, 2018

History of Christmas Decorations: Jesus or Pagan

Before I started this blog I knew that Christmas was from pagan roots like most things. I felt as long as my heart was on Jesus I was fine. God showed me that wasn't so. But I didn't know that everything about Christmas came from idols. The only thing we added was a different name calling it Christmas instead of Saturnalia. We also added Jesus instead of Tammuz, Baal, Molech. We think we did something by them including us in their festivities. The more I studied the more I became disgusted. Remember I'm only speaking for myself. I don't judge anyone because like I said this is my first year not celebrating it. It was not easy by any means either, but the more I studied the easier it became. I learned so much and really understood why God asked me "Why do I have to share?" He's right! Why should the Almighty creator and his son who came in flesh and died for our sins share with idols? This is demonic wrapped up in angelic. I know some will say  "In my heart I celebrate Jesus💗". Gods answer to that is I told you don't celebrate as the heathen do (Duet.12:4, Jer.10:2). Don't look at them and say "I will do that very same thing" but say it's for God. When we do that we are only fooling ourselves. The occult know that this is their holiday. To this day they still do spells around this time. A lot of my information came from their websites. Some of them even use Bible scriptures to justify their sun god. Everyone know Christians shouldn't have a part in this but the Christians. We must stand apart and not be conformed to the world any longer. Below I have given the history of Christmas decorations. I just want to give you a full picture before you decide. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.
Santa and Krampus
Santa Claus ability to fly through the sky comes from Ancient Greek & Egyptian Mythology. In Egyptian Mythology the sun god Osirus was born Dec 25. During his sunbirth anniversary he would ride through on his chariot. In Greek mythology the sun god Helios is also said to be born on Dec.25th and on his sunbirth anniversary rode through the sky on his chariot pulled by horses.   
 St Nicholas was said to be a gift-giver from Church history and folklore,  St Nicholas (known in Dutch as Sinterklaas), then merged with the English character Father Christmas and finally created the  character known to Americans and the rest of the English-speaking world as "Santa Claus" In other parts of the world Krampus was known to accompany Santa Claus for any children that was bad. He was a demon that would punish the bad children while Santa gave gifts to the good children. In Germany they still have Krampus parades and festivals. 
The Christmas Tree
The Fir tree was said to be magical because it stayed green all year long. It was decorated with fruit in some cultures to symbolize new life because of the sun rebirth. In other cultures they decorated it with 12 candles to honor the sun god. Today we sing to it (Oh Christmas Tree) just like they did in pagan rituals. This sun god worship has been going on since before Jesus came. In Jeremiah 10:2-5, God is reprimanding the Israelites for worshiping trees and hanging silver and gold on them. God isn't talking about a "Christmas tree" because Christ wasn't on the scene. He was talking about the tree they had cut down to take in their homes to worship. God said we should have no other god before him. Nevertheless we put everything before his commandments.
God says NO! to this in his word📖
 I couldn't believe I had never been taught about this scripture at church. I also hadn't learned that the sun god that's in the Bible is celebrated on Dec.25th. I'm not saying church is wrong of bad. I learned so much during my time at church. What I am saying is that it's so much we don't get taught. A lot of it is pure ignorance because no questions are being asked. We just do what they tell us to do without questioning it. Then we grow up to pastor and do the same thing. The cycle continues. We parish for the lack of knowledge. Why do we celebrate this? Is it in the Bible? Do I feel God is leading me to do this? Is this Jesus birthday and if not when is his birthday? Are we instructed to celebrate  his birthday? etc. We just do without thinking. I'm the first to raise my hand✋
Christmas Bulbs
The ornaments represent the testicles of the sun god that went on the shaft of the erected tree. No pun intended😕
Boughs of Holly
They would use this to decorate their homes as an offering to the fertility god/sun god. In Britian they decorated their homes with it to invite spirits in. "Romans sent boughs of holly and gifts to their friends during Saturnalia, a custom which early Christians adopted" (witchipedia) Saturn is worshipped as the sun god, thus you have Saturnalia. Saturnalia was a time of drunkedness, orgies, sacrifices and gifts. I don't believe Jesus would want to be associated with this. Holly is still used at "Yule" to bring spirits into the occult homes. 
Mistletoe
This is a picture my husband and I took a few years ago. Looking at the smile on my face, you can see how much I loved this time of year. The mistletoe has long been believed to have magical powers. It was said to have the ability to heal wounds and increase fertility. The Celtic people offered it up to their gods. During Saturnalia the Romans hung mistletoe all over and had their orgies because it was said to increase fertility. Sooo this is why we kiss under the mistletoe. 
Yule log
Yule, the winter solstice, is a time of great symbolism and power. It marks the return of the sun, when the days finally begin to get a little longer. Yule Is from Dec 21st- Jan 1st. The Yule log was burned for 12 days as that was the length of Saturnalia. In Scandinavia they would sacrifice animals or slaves each night in the fire to keep spirits away and celebrate Tammuz the sun god.
After knowing all this can you continue to celebrate this holiday that has nothing to do with Jesus. He is definitely not the reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Did It Become Cool To Worship The Devil

 I've been noticing a rise in the "I'm with satan" culture. Many music artists are making videos dressed in satan garb. Ma...